Reading Reflection blog

In this week's reading, I learned a lot of new knowledge. The first is about how to get more information to innovate products and why innovation is so important. All of this is based on Groundswell in Chapter 9. 



First of all, communication between enterprises and customers is very important. Groundswell, a partner bank for France's Credit Mutuel, has 10 million clients, and they created an AD that said, what would I do if I became a banker?


And then they got a lot of responses. For example, one suggested that if he became a banker, he would create virtual accounts and let children learn how to manage them online. This will teach them how to manage real accounts when they grow up. The bank then chose the 30 that made the most sense and asked people to vote. The bank then adopted the ten proposals with the most votes.




Banks innovate with the information they get from their customers and attract more customers to do business here. This is a very significant step forward. In the reading of this week's book, I know that only by constantly innovating and making my company progress can I go with the trend and make the company more recognized by customers.




That's when people ask, well, if you're a small business, you don't have that many customers to help you with your research feedback. This is when you need some social media to help you complete these feedback surveys. For example, watch some personal blogs related to the business, some Youtube videos, or Facebook and Twitter.




Now I'm going to focus on Groundswell's article on Twitter in Chapter 10.

Twitter is an American social networking and microblogging service dedicated to the public conversation. It lets users update messages of up to 140 characters, also known as "tweets," Twitter is the next logical step in the evolution of existing blogging sites and the beginning of blogging. Twitter streamlined the flow of information by making it easier to type 140 characters and send them online, users said. It's another step toward democratizing information, and the future will be better if people can share information more easily. That's what Twitter was built for.


The next video is on how to use Twitter

In my reading this week, I learned that Twitter has a lot of publicity power. When you post anything on it, you're likely to get a lot of replies, but be sure to use some tips when Posting.




Twitter has many good features, such as when you want to focus on a person's time, you can be on twitter attention, when you want to search or release information, only need to search or post a label, will be able to quickly find the information you want or allow others to find your release of information when you want to forward the information of others, twitter also set the forwarding function. These features make Twitter great social software. Companies can get information on how to innovate by Posting messages on Twitter and interacting with potential customers.

This is my Reading Reflection, and I hope it will be of help to you in your future work or study.


Comments

  1. Hi Kaiyu. Thank you for your post, more details and I can’t help admiring your summarize. I find you have an excellent skill to summarize, after reading your blog, make me clearly know the case. Such as France’s Credit Mutuel, and Twitter. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kaiyu,
    Great post! You provide a great guide for using Twitter as a casual consumer. Out of all the social platforms, Twitter seems to be the most publicly viewed by the general public. Companies can easily engage the groundswell through Twitter due to the large publicity power the social platform holds. It is often a way for casual communication to occur between companies and their customers, which is great for creating brand loyalty and brand awareness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts